The sink faucet is an essential part in the kitchen.
Actually, you almost rely on the faucet because you nearly can’t do anything without it – helping you get water to wash vegetables, rinse dishes, do the laundry, and more.
Choosing the best sink faucet is tricky.
When it comes to getting faucets for your house, the style and look are just secondary. You have to also consider the material, durability, and even price.
Since the faucet is probably used for a long time, I advise you to purchase the good one.
I do hope this list here will help you pick out the model you most favored.
11 Best Sink Kitchen Faucets 2018 Comparison Chart
|Sink Faucet Name||Material||Color||Type|
|Moen Arbor 7594SRS|
Best Kitchen Sink Faucet 2018
|Metal||Spot Resist Stainless||Pull Down|
|Delta 9178-SP-DST Leland|
The best commercial kitchen faucet
|Stainless steel||Spotshield Stainless||Pull Down|
|Delta 9113-AR-DST Essa|
A Budget-Friendly Faucet
|Metal||Arctic Stainless||Pull Down|
|Kraus KPF-1610SS Bolden|
A Faucet with Strong Pressure
|Brass||Stainless Steel||Pull Out|
|Moen Arbor MotionSense 7594ESRS|
Best Touchless Kitchen Faucet
|Bronze||Spot Resist Stainless||Touchless|
|Delta 9113T-AR-DST Essa Touch|
A Faucet Worth Your Money
|KOHLER K-596-VS Simplice|
Best Durable Kitchen Faucet
|Premium metal||Vibrant Stainless||Pull Down|
|Delta 9178T-SP-DST Leland Touch|
Best Pull-down Kitchen Faucet
|Delta 9178-AR-DST Leland|
A Faucet for Simplicity
|Brass||Arctic Stainless||Pull Down|
|Delta 9113-BL-DST Essa|
Most Stylish Kitchen Faucet
|Metal||Matte Black||Pull Down|
|Delta 9159-CZ-DST Trinsic|
Best Luxury Kitchen Faucet
|Metal||Champagne Bronze||Pull Down|
Why I say choosing a sink faucet is tricky?
Like other appliances, the kitchen faucet has many variations to choose from. Before making the purchase, you must take all options into account and go with the one that seems to be compatible with the rest of your kitchen.
Sounds pretty confused, huh?
If you have no idea what to notice in order to get a durable, nice faucet home, then maybe you want to catch a glimpse over the list below. I’ve gathered a total of 11 different faucet types which are most favored in 2018.
Keep in mind that all good-quality faucets mentioned here are manufactured from reputable brands, such as Moen, Delta, KOHLER, and Kraus.
Thus, no need to worry about the thought of a bad faucet could break your kitchen.
Of course style is critical, but still several critical factors you should not forget.
Now, let’s check out the detailed reviews for the 2018 picked sink faucets:
1. Moen Arbor 7594SRS – Best Kitchen Sink Faucet 2018 (Editor’s Choice)
Undoubtedly, Moen Arbor is surely ranked first when it comes to the most reliable faucet brand in North America. This company has brought the advanced technology into the construction of their kitchen faucets.
Look for a sink faucet that matches perfectly in the either traditional or modern kitchen?
I suggest you Moen Arbor 7594SRS Kitchen Faucet which comes with a pull-down spray head and only one handle. The handle gives off a flair and transitional look; moreover, a slight curve at the spout creates the flexibility making the faucet work with any decorating style, from the design standpoint.
Moen Arbor 7594SRS model is available in four colors: chrome, matte black, oil-rubbed bronze, and spot resist stainless. Certainly, the stainless is the most popular choice of the majority of households because of its spot-resistant function – guaranteeing the kitchen will always look clean.
This faucet from Moen Arbor has an incredible design and is surely built to last; thus, get it if you want both fashionability and durability.
- High-end, beautiful design that looks fine with a variety of different styles
- The Spot Resist Stainless color will avoid water spots and fingerprints
- 68-inch pulldown hose
- High arch is not only for style but also for functionality
- Easy installation with Duralock Quick Connect
- The reflex system allows the hose to pull back to the original position automatically
- Compatible with 1 or 3-hole mount
- Escutcheon included
- Higher price point
- Large design
2. Delta 9178-SP-DST Leland – The best commercial kitchen faucet
Delta has added to their Leland Kitchen Collection a new model – this 9178-SP-DST faucet is the combination of modern functionality and traditional, classic styling.
Thus, if you want a product that fits well with the timeless look of your kitchen, consider this one.
Delta Leland 9178-SP-DST kitchen faucet has a total of four finishes to choose from – Chrome, Venetian Bronze, Arctic Stainless, and Spotshield Stainless. However, I highly suggest you to go with the Spotshield Stainless as this color can resist fingerprints and water spots.
Thanks to the Duramount Mounting System, the installation with this faucet costs you a very few minutes. Keep in mind that it is a battery-operated product and only activated with 6AA batteries.
- Solid-built, durable design
- Providing great versatility
- Single handle control for easy operation with one hand
- Affordable price
- Simple installation
- Compatible with 1 or 3-hole mount
- Escutcheon included
- Lack of durability
3. Delta 9113-AR-DST Essa – A Budget-Friendly Faucet
The Delta 9113-AR-DST Essa faucet has a very wise design – its simple yet sleek, elegant look will surely catch your attention.
It’s not really tall as it seems; nevertheless, this product of the Essa Collection still fits amazingly with any design style, whether traditional or contemporary. The beautiful arch and several subtle detailing accents of the faucet give off a soft, sophisticated feel.
In addition, you will have four choices as the 9113-AR-DST Essa model comes with four different colors – Chrome, Arctic Stainless, Matte Black, and Venetian Bronze.
When making a purchase for this product, the metal base (escutcheon) will be included.
If you don’t want to leave any fingerprint or dirt spot on the faucet, the ultimate finish you should select is the arctic stainless – this color is very popular among all the households.
- Elegant and sleek design in the arctic stainless finish
- The spout swivels 360° and can be pulled down with the length of 20 inches promising to cover the full sink
- MagnaTite Docking prevents against drooping pull-down wand
- Diamond Seal technology avoids leaks and extents the faucet’s longevity
- Touch-Clean spray holes
- Quite short when compared to other faucets
- Require to pay extra if using Touch2O technology
4. Kraus KPF-1610SS Bolden – A Faucet with Strong Pressure
Setting up a Kraus faucet is effortless, no surprisingly.
Similarly, when it comes to installing Kraus KPF-1610SS, you just have to spend a few minutes. With the incredibly powerful hose providing maximum water flow, this faucet assures to spray off any dirt on your dishes, even the crusted ones.
For those who look for a high-powered water faucet for their house, this product added a rocket switch is more than perfection.
The KPF-1610SS model comes with multiple finishes: Chrome, Matte Black, Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel/Matte Black, and Stainless Steel/Chrome.
It’s great to know that Kraus has used high-grade, lead-free materials for the construction making this an eco-friendly faucet.
This faucet from Kraus really packs with a lot of value. If you prefer the powerful faucet with a commercial design, consider getting it immediately.
- Simple yet up-to-date construction maximizes the water flow
- Very versatile when combined with any sink and cabinet
- Built-to-last faucet
- Heavy-duty, lead-free materials
- Multiple finishes
- Lack of touch-free sensors
- The design is a bit disappointed if you are not a fan of commercial style
5. Moen Arbor MotionSense 7594ESRS – Best Touchless Kitchen Faucet
Like any faucet from Moen Arbor, this MotionSense 7594ESRS model is also a product with high-end, sleek design. You may think that it looks simple, yet it comes up with a couple features making it unique from others.
Featuring two-sensor touchless system, the water flow will be trigger immediately with just a slight hand movement.
This faucet is the combination of the most advanced technology, most sophisticated design, and durability. Even though the price is a bit high, Moen Arbor with MotionSense is still a good option. Not only providing the basic functions like other kitchen faucets, but it also helps you use the water without touching your faucet to engage the water.
- Double sensors for hands-free touchless convenience
- 68-inch pulldown hose can swivel 360° and offer powerful water flow rate
- High-arch design for the high-end, elegant look and functionality
- Installing the faucet easily with Duralock Quick-connect
- Fitting well with all kitchen styles
- Spot resist stainless color keeps the faucet always clean
- Quite expensive
- No pure black finish
- The handle can be pulled down only 30°
6. Delta 9113T-AR-DST Essa Touch – A Faucet Worth Your Money
Here comes a better way to experience water!
In comparison to Delta 9113 Essa, this 9113T Essa faucet has brought a new innovation – Touch2O Technology – that will make your life much easier. Now all the kitchen tasks dealing with water can be done quickly as you just need to touch slightly anywhere on the spout or handle.
Tap the faucet with your forearm or wrist to start and stop the water flow.
When making the purchase with the 9113T-AR-DST Essa model, you have four options for its finish – Chrome, Matte Black, Arctic Stainless, and Venetian Bronze.
If you don’t want any dirt spot or fingerprint on the faucet, then the wisest choice is to go with Arctic Stainless color.
- Elegant and sleek design
- Four finishes to make choice
- MagnaTite Docking and Touch2O Technology are added to enhance the reliability and performance
- Diamond Seal technology eliminates leaks
- Easy installation with Duramount mounting system
- The length of Delta Essa 9113T is not as tall as other faucets
- Problems show up after several months
7. KOHLER K-596-VS Simplice – Best Durable Kitchen Faucet
With Simplice Faucet from KOHLER, all the sink activities will be done fast and much more convenient.
The elegant design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality makes the faucet an ideal option for a wide range of kitchens.
This product is available in three finishes – Matte Black, Vibrant Stainless, and Polished Chrome.
You can rotate the arch spout 360° with ease. Meanwhile, the pull-down sprayhead with a fairly length allows you to do up-close tasks smoothly. Whether your hands are wet or soapy, sculpted buttons on the sprayhead make sure to help you operate the faucet without any trouble.
KOHLER Simplice has a very reasonable price; certainly, it is an ultimate choice for people who want to bring something modern into their kitchen. This faucet promises to satisfy your need due to its water efficiency, low maintenance, and high functionality.
What can you expect more?
- Beautiful, sleek design with a contemporary style
- High-arch pulldown spray is perfect for filling pots and pans as well as cleaning sink
- MasterClean Sprayface keeps the sprayhead always clean
- Energy efficient
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Three function sprayhead
- Compatible with 1 or 3-hole installation
- Compared to its sister, Kohler Bellera, the arch design for KOHLER Simplice is lower
8. Delta 9178T-SP-DST Leland Touch – Best Pull-down Kitchen Faucet
In the Delta Leland Collection, the 9178T-SP-DST stands out because of its attractive design and advanced features. Aside from the Spotshield Stainless, you still have other three finishes to consider – Arctic Stainless, Chrome, and Venetian Bronze.
From the first sight, this is the faucet represents the elegance and tradition. However, with the transitional design, it doesn’t mean that the 9178T-SP-DST is not appropriate for modern kitchens.
There are two versions of this Delta Leland available – Touch2O and Standard.
With the Touch2O version, the price is obviously higher. This feature will let the user start and stop the water flow with just a simple touch. Don’t mistake this technology with the fully touchless one.
- Sleek, durable design with four colors to choose from
- Greatly versatile, the faucet fits perfectly to any kitchen style
- Medium price to afford
- Simple installation
- 1 or 3-hole installation with escutcheon included
- Made in USA
- Adjusting the temperature is a bit difficult
9. Delta 9178-AR-DST Leland – A Faucet for Simplicity
Next on one the list is another best-designed faucet from the Delta Leland Collection: that’s Delta 9178-AR-DST available in artic stainless finish.
Not only coated in the most popular color, but this faucet also has a very breath-taking design, making it shine amazingly in the kitchen setting.
Unlike other top faucets, Delta uses an integrated magnet when constructing the sprayhead’s docking system to prevent the wearing-out issue. With this feature, the sprayhead can be attached and detached smoothly all the time.
The Delta 9178-AR-DST is the standard version lacking Touch2O technology.
The truth is – Delta has succeeded in manufacturing a very modern faucet with the advanced system. If compared to their rivals, they’ve launched to the market a product of versatility and permanence
- A sturdy, solid-built faucet with sleek, high-end design
- Great versatility
- Easy operation with the single handle control
- Good price point
- Effortless installation
- Lack of durability
- Not including escutcheon
10. Delta 9113-BL-DST Essa – Most Stylish Kitchen Faucet
For any household seeking a faucet that can match well in a modern kitchen, you should consider the Delta Essa faucet in Matter Black finish. This high-quality faucet comes with a sleek, transitional design making it shining in any style of kitchen.
Delta uses the pull-down handle for most of their product, and there’s no exception for the 9113-BL-DST Essa model. The handle has a long reach allowing you to clean trays, pans, and large pots with no water splashing.
The high-arc spout of the faucet gives you a complete access around the sink.
Don’t hesitate to purchase the Delta 9113-BL-DST as it is a durable faucet with a nice, modern design that performs well.
- Powerful water flow rate
- The spray holes using TouchClean technology help remove build-up mineral easily
- Compatible with 1 or 3-hole 8-inch mounts, escutcheon included
- No more leaking or dripping with Diamond Seal technology
- The longevity of Delta 9113-BL-DST Essa is more than other faucets
- The arc spout of Delta Essa is lower than other faucets.
- No Touch2O technology
11. Delta 9159-CZ-DST Trinsic – Best Luxury Kitchen Faucet
The last product in the list is Delta 9159-CZ-DST Trinsic.
This faucet shows up with a sleek, minimalistic design and in a fascinating color – Champagne Bronze, making it one of the perfect complements that you should add to your modern house.
If you are looking for a kitchen faucet matching well with the suave, urban style of your kitchen, look no further. Delta Trinsic with the modern European design provides a very elegant look.
Aside from the Champagne Bronze, this product is available in other three colors: Chrome, Arctic Stainless, and Matte Black.
The manufacturer claims that Delta 9159-CZ-DST Trinsic Faucet is a high-end product inside and out.
Get this beautifully engineered faucet from today and you will find that all sink activities can be accomplished a little easier.
Who wouldn’t want to experience water in a better way?
- Beautiful, shiny, and smooth design
- Available in four faucet finishes
- Stay put everytime with MagnaTite Docking System
- Good price
- Not really durable
- Purchase escutcheon separated
The best sink faucet for the kitchen that seems to shine most, in my opinion, is the Moen Arbor 7594SRS Faucet.
Well, the expensive price may make you hesitate a bit; however, you can’t ignore the fact that this Arbor faucet of Moen delivers incredible performance. Its high-end design and features promise you a built-to-last product – a must-have décor you should add to your either traditional or modern kitchen.
Choosing the Moen Arbor 7594SRS as my favorite pick is not really a difficult decision.
In general, you can bring the design of your kitchen on a whole new level with just a sink faucet, believe or not. Truthfully, a kitchen without a faucet is not a kitchen at all…do you agree with this saying?
Because the faucet is the heart of your kitchen, it’s time to do the improvement.
Check out all the sink faucets for the kitchen I recommended here and don’t mind writing your opinion honestly. Feel free to express your thoughts and do not forget to reveal your favorite faucet and explain why as well.